SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Great North Woods Maine.

I am at a camp ground /Big Moose Inn near Baxter State Park in Maine with limited cell and Internet access. I will update as available. Been here a day and checking out the surroundings and making plans. I went for a drive with the RV up the Golden Road. Named for the cost it took to build it and the wealth of timber that comes off it. A hundred mile paved logging road to Quebec.

I didn't intend it but the road was featured on another Discovery Channel show "American Loggers" and Pelletier Logging Company.

Made contacts with some local companies and more fun begins tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment