SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Saltwater,Seagulls,Swans,Sunsets

I must have tired myself out because I fell asleep before I could write anything last night. Yesterday morning I ran a couple laps around the lake trail in the campground. Then drove over to Salt Pond Bay. Took a nice paddle in the protected bay and saw seagulls and swan's and a bunch of other seabirds. The tide was going out so I couldn't go to far but had an onshore breeze that pushed me back in.

Someplace along the way (Arkansas?) I stopped and bought some wheels for the kayak. I finally figured out how to use them and take them with me. Much easier the dragging the boar.

I've added a new favorite food group : Lobster salad. Yum. Along with some sushi I had a picnic on the beach and watched the sun set.

This morning I slept in. Temps are down to low 70's and good sleeping. Took a swim across part of the lake and off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment