SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

July by the Numbers

A couple if days to hang around the camp ground, float in the lake, take a nap and plan the next move. Here are the numbers for July and trip to date.

July
Miles driven: 2,442
Gallons of gas: 329
Cost of gas: $1,166
Camping fees: $466
RV repairs: $600
RV upgrades: $700 (wifi & cell booster, CB/weather radio)
Food: $350

Trip to date:
Miles driven: 6,098
Gallons of gas: 832
Cost of gas: $2,931
Camping fees: $902

Overnighted: 13 States
Five Fingered: 14 states
Driven through: 17 states
Days worked: 0
Days wishing I was at work: 0
Value of experience: priceless

Morning spent paddling on the lake with a view of Katahdin.

No comments:

Post a Comment