SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

February by the Numbers

This month was spent in the Florida Keys and back at the Orb in Missouri. While I has wanted to skip winter it was good to see a little snow. At least here the sun still shines. My friends will be heading back overseas to work and I'll be ready in a few days to head out again. Destination unknown.

A herd of Missouri Deer.  Reminds me of a Bev Doolittle Painting.  Can you find the 11 deer?



Miles Driven: 2,152
Gallons of gas: 302
Cost of Gas: $1,143
Camping Fees: $150
Food: $914
New tool (toy?) purchased: 1 (To be described in future post :-)


Trip to Date ( May - Feb)
Miles driven: 19,164
Gallons of gas: 2637
Cost of gas: $9,671
Camping fees: $3,063

States: 31 (added Alabama)
Days worked: 6 (not including the scuba diving "work")
Days missing work: 0
Time under water:  9 hours 36 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment