SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Salt water to road salt

I'm heading Missouri to visit my friends at the orb but along the way stopped on the Florida panhandle gulf coast.

Manatee Springs State Park.  No manatees but all the black things in the trees are turkey vultures.


Friendly deer.


Sunset at Grayton Beach State Park.


Same spot at sunrise.


It might look like snow but these are the sand dunes along beach.


Grayton Beach Florida Gulf.  Other side of the dunes.




You know it's cold out when there's ice in the windshield fluid bucket.

Parked back at the Orb!  Snow on the ground.

Miles driven:  2157 through 8 states in 6 days.
Music:  Alabama in Alabama
Temp change:  80 degrees in Key Largo  24 degrees in Missouri
Precautions:  Sun screen to frostbite.
Glad to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment