SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Diving Day 2

The weather cooperated and we had a good forecast for the day with more favorable seas.  The morning certainly offered promise.

Sunrise from the launch dock.


New rock being lowered.


Landing zone on the bottom.

Tim setting the base for a new site.

Me moving the new stone from landing zone to the farm.  Easier to take the fins off and walk.


Empty rebar ready for replanting.

New stack of rock.  Lots of fish to keep me company.

Harvested rock ready to head topside.

Buckets away!  Float bags do the work.


Local resident checking out the digs.

The farm is a living reef.




A little rest and relaxation between dives.


Newly harvested rock packed for transport and delivery.

I started diving in 1993 and have 100 plus dives.  Except for diving to clean the bottom of my boats this was the first time I dove to work.  It's interesting to have tasks to complete and not just swim around and sightsee (although I did some of that too).  It was fun to be back in the water.  I'm getting more in tune to diving again.  No meds.  No sea sickness. All was well.


No comments:

Post a Comment