SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Monday, January 28, 2013

On the Farm

First trip out to the farm. After having to wait a few days for the weather and wind to cooperate we were able to take the boat ride out to the farm.



New rock ready for "planting".


Safety First:  iPhone life jacket.
LifeProof Black Waterproof iPhone 4 / 4S Case - LPIPH4CS02BL (Google Affiliate Ad)

The Farm Below.


Four miles out to Sea.


Man of War floating by.

We took a load of new rock out and dropped them on site.



Farmer checking the crop.

A local resident of the farm.

Touring the area in 50' of water.

Happy Diver.

Rock transport vehicle.
Built from Scratch: How a Couple of Regular Guys Grew the Home Depot f (Google Affiliate Ad)
Stack of rock with coral growth.

The first day was a little rough on me.  The seas were 3-5 feet and when we were moored the boat rocked and rolled a lot.  It's better being under the water but when I came topside and started lifting buckets over the edge mal-de-mar got the better of me.  I finished the work and once underway life was better.  I've gone back out again and this time all was well.  Good to get my sea legs again.  We've been land locked again due to high seas for a few days but still three weeks to go and enjoying my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment