SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Different Coast New Year

I spent New Years 2012 on the Pacific Ocean at Kalaloch Beach, Washington coast. It seemed only fitting to end it and start 2013 on the Atlantic coast.  The pictures are from a tour of the North Carolina coast for the holidays.

Some years come and go without much change except for getting another year older. For me this past year has been like no other.  It will interesting to see what 2013 has in store for me.

This just happens to be blog post number 101.

RV holiday lights.


Merchant Millpond State Park, NC


Trailside Pay phone.


Dismal Swamp State Park, NC


Sand dunes northern Outer Banks.


Flying kites at Kitty Hawk beach Christmas Day.


A reproduction model of the original "First Flight" Wright brothers plane.


Winter wind storm and full moon sunset makes for good waves.


Cape Hatteras Light House.


Botany Bay, SC


Taking the ferry across to the southern Outer Banks.




Sunset Dec 31, 2012
Edisto Beach, SC


Sunrise Jan 1, 2013
Atlantic Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment