SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Monday, June 25, 2012

TCB ⚡

If you've been to Graceland or are an Elvis fan the you know the meaning of TCB ⚡. It was Elvis's trademark symbol in the 70's. It's on the tail of his plane and around different places. It stands for "Taking Care of Business in a Flash". So today I visited Graceland for the first time. It's a bit of a packaged experience but probably has to be that way with so many visitors. I walked thought his two planes, saw his cars and did the house tour. It was like going back in time to the 70's.

I remember him mostly from his movies and later performances and fun to see his costumes. I always thought the Jungle room was in the basement but it's on the first floor off the kitchen.

The other surprise was that I didn't know he was buried on the grounds. Just assumed he was someplace else.

I'm in Nashville for a few days to visit a friend and see some sights.

Miles driven: TBD
Music list: Elvis (of course). Simon and Garfunkel (Going to Graceland of course), Dixie Chicks.
Admission to Graceland: $15 parking. $36 tour.
Elvis ghost sittings: zero
Miles travelled: 323

No comments:

Post a Comment