SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Be Careful What You Ask For...

It may come true. When I was getting ready for this tip one in the things I was looking forward to was sunshine and warmer temperatures then Seattle. Well I've got what I've asked for. Yesterday's high was 108°. It is like being in an oven. You sweat just sitting there. My air conditioner on the engine seems to work but just blows cooler hot air and the RV AC starting tripping the circuit breaker in the house I was plugged into. Even the generator seems to be overheating. It runs a little while and just shuts down. So keeping the fans going and windows covered. At night it gets down to mid 70's. I'm not sure it will help but it's time to head north and for the hills. Or maybe the ocean! One benefit of being on wheels is I get to move on.

Despite the heat I've been able to sleep well and doing my best to stay hydrated and eat well. Today's breakfast. Coffee. Mixed fresh fruit with soy yogurt and granola.

Miles driven: 250
High temp: 108°
Music: CB radio, Qwyneth Paltrow mix
Temp in WalMart parking lot: 133°
Cheapest gas: $2.93
Temp inside the RV at 9am: 85°

Quote from the truckers on the CB. "Why do men always win arguments? Because when the women starts talking again it's just to start a new argument. "

No comments:

Post a Comment