SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Red Ryder and Red Wine

The time has come to start the journey again. It's been four weeks since I left Seattle and three weeks in Missouri. Mike and Alicia are back in China to return in thirteen weeks (not that they are counting. Much.). I've got my stuff store and put away. The RV packed and ready as best I can. Never really know how much or what to bring or what to leave but eventually I'll run out of room. I'm looking forward to getting back on the road and exploring. Myself and the country. More to follow.

Here at Camp Engelwood two of the favorite activities of the campers are drinking red wine and shooting BB guns. So to be efficient we have combined both activities. As nice cab from Napa, a fully loaded Red Ryder and fresh cans hanging in the trees. Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment