SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

September Numbers

Most of September was about returning to the dome and spending time there with friends (and their family). But even with that I was able to cover some ground and see parts of the country. I know there is so much out there but sometimes just passing it on the freeway has to do.  I a little behind getting these numbers out but caught up now and moving on to what seems a new phase of the trip.




September
Miles Driven:  1,658
Gallons of gas:  246
Cost of Gas:  $969
Camping Fees:  $140
RV repairs:  $171 (oil change, front springs)
RV upgrades:  
Food:  $741 (we ate well at the dome and includes alcohol :-)
New toys purchased:  new long board (skate board)

Trip to Date ( May 21-Sept30)
Miles driven:  9,930
Gallons of gas:  1,412
Cost of gas:  $5,904
Camping fees:  $1,814

States
Overnighted:  24
Driven through: 26
Days worked:  0
Days missing work:  0

No comments:

Post a Comment