SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Florida !

I reached another goal today: Florida. Seems like it's been awhile coming but I've crossed into the Sunshine State. I found a nice state park for a couple of nights. A walk on the beach before sunset. A fire to cook dinner and warn the evening chill. Clear night full of stars. The sound of the ocean surf to sleep by. All good reminders why I'm out here.

Not that it put a damper on my evening but I got another windshield rock and this time a crack. I stopped by a local window shop and nothing to do about. Some day a new windshield.

But taking those dents and dings is also why I'm out here.

Miles driven: 157
Music : Wheels on the road.
Toes in the ocean: Ten

No comments:

Post a Comment