SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vagabonding Inc.

Well it's official!  As of yesterday I am no longer a home owner.  The house sale closed and filed.  For the most part though it seemed like a non-event and just like any other day.  Maybe it's because I haven't actually left yet.  Perhaps when I pull out of the driveway for the last time in a few days it will feel different.

Vagabond (ing) :  moving from place to place without a fixed home , wandering.  So that pretty much describes my plan.  I have a few places and people to see to get me started but after that it's where the wind and whim take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment