SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Devils Tower Wyoming

I was starting to think I would never get away from the Seattle weather that seems to be following me but tonight I got lucky. Made the drive from Billings to Devils Tower, WY which included a lightening and hail / snow storm. As I was checking into the camp ground the sky cleared off I quickly headed up into the park. The pictures below say it all.

On Arrival.  Still overcast.

Looking south with the half moon above.

Necessary foot shot.

West face with the sun setting.


Catching the sunset glow.

West face after sunset.
Miles driven today:  304

Lesson for the day:  Don't buy Newman-O's at Walmart.  Even though they are not expired they've probably been on the shelf for awhile.

This is the hail storm from today.  The video is a minuter long but you can get the idea without watching the whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment