SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Send Off PArty !

Thanks to everyone from the office gang who came to the party.  It was nice to see everyone together again and I'm glad it was for a happy time.  I appreciate all the well wishes and encouragement.  I realize I was fortunate to work with with everyone and now lucky to have this new opportunity.  I plan on making the my best of time for all those who have a similar dream but haven't had the chance to live it out.  I'm sure it will be an adjustment being "houseless" but Seattle is home and I'll be back sometime.  I hope everyone can keep in touch and feel free to drop me a line when you're out traveling as you never know where I might be.  A special thanks to Debbie for being my #1 fan and bringing everyone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment