SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Table Rock Lake Rewind

I left Lake of the Ozarks a few days ago and have been hopping around southern Missouri/ Branson. I came through this way back in June. I spent yesterday walking around Silver Dollar City. It's a western theme park and they are having a fall festival. Cold and a little rain but lots to see.

Today I'm back at Table Rock State Park and spending the night. The campground has a trail that leads overs to the bike trails I found before. Some of them are closed for hunting season so I did the same Red trail but in the opposite direction. Same but different and just as much fun.

I also finally got a chance to try out the new addition; my long board (skate board) and big Kahuna stick. It's like stand up paddle boarding on land. I started to get the hang of it but will take more practice. So make that RV, motorcycle, bicycle, kayak, paddle board, long board and Five Fingers. I also just went for a walk today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment