SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Friday, September 21, 2012

August by the Numbers

In August I turned south from Maine and made my back through New England.  I visited New Hampshire, Vermont and New York again.  Saw old friends and family.  Made it to new heights.  For the most part I'm staying close to my budget.  I had some expected unexpected costs to fix the RV and updates but I see it as investing in my future.  I'm still enjoying the travel and time off.

August
Miles Driven:  2,186
Gallons of gas:  300
Cost of Gas:  $1,166
Camping Fees:  $370
RV repairs:  $473 (Awning repair, Generator fuel pump, Fuel regulator)
RV upgrades:  $941 (new rear springs)
Food:  $619 (groceries etc to restock new diet)  $315 (eating out with friends :-)
Peaks climbed:  3 (Mt Marcy, NY.  Mt. Mansfield,VT.  Mt Lafayette,NH)
New toys purchased:  0 (but September is my birthday)

Trip to Date ( May 21-Aug31)
Miles driven:  8,549
Gallons of gas:  1,166
Cost of gas:  $4,217
Camping fees:  $1,273

States
Overnighted:  20
Driven through: 24
Days worked:  0
Days missing work:  0

No comments:

Post a Comment