SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sights along I-94

My return journey continues along I-94 (and I-90) as I make my way back to Seattle.  It's been easy driving on the freeway, the roads have been in good shape and it's been nice weather.  With the things I noticed I'm not sure if it's a reflection of my state of mind or lack of noticeable things in these states.  Like most things it's probably a mixture of both.


THE "Wood Chipper" from the movie Fargo.  I wanted to put my Five Fingers shoe on the foot but I didn't think they'd like me messing with it.

I was surprised that while there was lots of open space in North Dakota it wasn't all the same.  Say like Nebraska or Kansas.
Some hills and grassland in ND.


Painted Canyon Overlook Teddy Roosevelt National Park ND

A truck load of Bee hives going down the freeway.
After being on the farm in Missouri I noticed farm "stuff".  This is a fence "H" brace I built.  But now I'm always checking out the fences along the road.

It was nice to see that the grass along the road isn't just mowed down.  It's cut and used as hay.

This is the headwater/start of the Missouri river.  Three river forks (Jefferson, Madison and Gallatin) come together and the Missouri begins.  The travels of Lewis and Clark have been a recurring theme as I traveled around. 

 All journeys have a beginning and an end.




No comments:

Post a Comment