SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

April By The Numbers

April was about staying in one place.  After having been moving about it was time to park.  It's springtime in Missouri and on the farm it's about babies:  goats, pigs and chicks!  Most days are filled with fixing, building, diggings and no two days alike.  In other words: Fun!





I'm looking at few other outings coming up in June.


April:
Miles Driven: 0
Gallons of gas: 0
Cost of Gas: $0
Camping Fees: $0
Food: $473
Rocks: 1,051 pounds


Trip to Date ( May - April)
Miles driven: 22,011
Gallons of gas: 2,935
Cost of gas: $11,313
Camping fees: $3,912

States: 38 
Days worked: 6 (as a PA)
Days missing work: 0
Time under water: 9 hours 36 minutes
Times crossed the continental divide:  3

No comments:

Post a Comment