SPOT GPS

Here is the link to my SPOT GPS shared page. It only shows information that I've sent in the last 7 days. So if it's empty it just means I haven't used it lately but I'm still OK.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November by the Numbers

November

I've crossed the 6 month mark on the road halfway in a "gap year" that I thought could last 3 months to 3 years. I've covered way more miles then I planned but reached two big goals. Kayaking on the coast of Maine and seeing the Florida Keys. Two destinations on the list for a long time.

December will bring a "time out" from my time out with a short trip to Seattle. A chance to work and visit and check in.

Miles Driven: 2,587
Gallons of gas: 335
Cost of Gas: $1,220
Camping Fees: $739
RV: Things are working (knock on wood).
RV repairs: Windshield cracked by road stone in Florida. Awaiting replacement but covered by insurance. Might be a coincidence but Guardian Glass that makes the windshields has warehouses based in Florida.
Food: $757
New toys purchased: 0

Trip to Date ( May -Nov)
Miles driven: 14,191
Gallons of gas: 1931
Cost of gas: $6,156
Camping fees: $2,553

States
Overnighted: 24
Driven through: 28
Days worked: 0
Days missing work: 0


1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing you when you get back in town.

    ReplyDelete